The USDA is accepting applications for the FY23 Rural Innovation Stronger Economy (RISE) program. This grant program is to help struggling communities by funding job accelerators in low-income rural areas. The full Notice of Funding Opportunity is attached below, but some details about this grant are:
- Two categories of grants:
- Grants for the purpose of constructing, purchasing, or equipping a building to serve as an innovation center in order to establish accelerators
- Grants for the purpose of establishing and supporting job accelerators and related programs
- Minimum award is $500,000 and maximum award is $2 million
- Applicants can submit a concept proposal for review by the Agency to www.grants.gov by 4:30 p.m. local time on February 21, 2023
Completed applications must be submitted electronically by no later than 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time April 20, 2023.
Learn more: https://www.rd.usda.gov/programs-services/business-programs/rural-innovation-stronger-economy-rise-grants#overview